Welcome to the Cox Green Community Centre
Volunteers always welcomed.
For more information:
Tel 01628 636715 or email email@example.com
We bring you all the news and events, contacts, history and activities.
Also find out about the Community Association, Church of the Good Shepherd, youth activities, the Centre's hire facilities, opportunities to offer your help and useful links to local amenities and places of interest.
The administration of the Centre is run by Duty Manager, Rose Rutland and the Bursar, Jane Rance and any queries concerning activities and bookings should be addressed to them, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01628 636715.
Overall supervision and direction of the Centre remains with the Management Committee, chaired by Ian Harvey, and operating through Sub Committees with defined areas of responsibility.
What's on at the Centre in April and May
- Sunday 2nd - Parish Eucharist - 10.00am
- Tuesday 4th - 6th Drama workshop - 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Wednesday 5th - Blood Donors - 11.30am - 8.30pm
- Sunday 9th - Palm Sunday Eucharist - 10.00am - Taize Service - 6.00pm
- Sunday 9th - Taize Service - 6.00pm
- Thursday 13th - Maunday Thursday Eucharist - 7.30pm
June/July 2017 2017 Community News
The deadline for the June/July 2017 newsletter is Friday 28th April 2017.
Please submit any contributions to the Community Centre, marked for the Editor, Community News or by email to: email@example.com