Welcome to the Cox Green Community Centre
BRILL HOUSE – PUBLIC CONSULTATION RE FUTURE PLANS
Cox Green Community Association have contacted Housing Solutions expressing interest and concern about the plans for Brill House, which has been empty for many months.
We bring you all the news and events, contacts, history and activities.
Also find out about the Community Association, Church of the Good Shepherd, youth activities, the Centre's hire facilities, opportunities to offer your help and useful links to local amenities and places of interest.
The administration of the Centre is run by Duty Manager, Rose Rutland and the Bursar, Jane Rance and any queries concerning activities and bookings should be addressed to them, email@example.com, 01628 636715.
Overall supervision and direction of the Centre remains with the Management Committee, chaired by Ian Harvey, and operating through Sub Committees with defined areas of responsibility.
What's on at the Centre in February and March
- Saturday 6th - Panto - 2.30pm and 7.30pm
- Sunday 7th - Panto - 2.30pm
- Wednesday 10th - Ash Wednesday Eucharist - 8pm
- Monday 15th-16th - Drama Workshop - 9am-5pm
- Wednesday 17th - Blood Donors - 11.30am-8.45pm
- Saturday 20th - Food for Thought Evening - 7.30pm
- Saturday 5th - Mothering Sunday Children’s workshop - 10am-12noon
- Saturday 12th - Church Jumble - 10.30am
- Saturday 19th - Wives Jumble - 10.30am
April/May 2016 Community News
The deadline for the April/May 2016 newsletter is Friday 26th February 2016.
Please submit any contributions to the Community Centre, marked for the Editor, Community News or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org